German Lessons Reservation
Reserve and book your German lessons with your private German tutor using the below booking system.
Choose the lesson plan and format that best suits your personal learning needs. Travel charges do not apply within London & Region.
An e-mail containing your lesson confirmation, Moodle online language learning login, and payment details will be sent to you upon completion of your booking.
The standard Private German Lessons booking Terms & Conditions are very simple and transparent:
- Payment must always be made in full 48 hours in advance of a booked private German lesson slot, irrespective of whether an electronic confirmation has been received, read or acknowledged by the student. Verbal agreements made between the student and tutor are also legally binding. Any and all electronic payment, transfer, currency conversion or refund fees / charges are paid by the student / debtor.
Cancellations are a fact of life and no problem at all. Flexibility is important! Booked lesson slots that are cancelled 48 hours prior to their commencement are refundable in full minus any aforementioned fees / charges. However, if the student / debtor cancels or misses a booked lesson slot or supplies no, partial or incorrect contact / lesson location information or payment 48 hours or less before commencement, then, the student will be liable to pay in full because they will not have provided their tutor with sufficient time to make alternative arrangements in order to avoid incurring an unexpected loss of income through no fault of their tutor. Additional tuition overtime exceeding regular lessons time may be charged at £0.5 (GBP) per minute or £30 (GBP) per 60 minute hour.
Partial and non-payments will be pursued through the courts to the full extent of the law with all legal and recovery fees / costs charged to the student / debtor.
- It is the student’s responsibility to call the tutor at the start of their booked online lesson via all possible means of communication, although lessons should usually and if possible take place via Skype or Teams.
- While it is not a legal requirement for self-employed private tutors to obtain a DBS check in the UK, I of course understand my clients, who wish their children to be tutored by me, want peace of mind. Therefore, I am always perfectly happy to obtain my clean DBS check provided the client pays upfront for this additional expense. Alternatively, I am of course also able to provide a client reference. In any case, though, before a private tutoring lesson can commence with a minor, I always require an adult (parent, adult sibling etc.) to be present at all times for the entire duration of the private tutoring lesson. Private tutoring lessons may also be recorded by both the tutor and / or the adult for quality assurance and training purposes.
- Due to global time zone differences, all booking times are according to British Summer Time (BST). In case you have trouble working out time zone differences, simply use the World Clock Meeting Planner, which will open in a separate browser window.
- These terms and condition are deemed to have been read, understood, and accepted by the student / debtor upon registering their interest to book private German lessons via electronic website contact / booking form, e-mail, sms, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, iMessage or Signal app.